Teenage Dream

Finally i went to Chatucak today, it's been 3 years since I lost direction and suck up my husband Baht saving only for souvenir shopping - yep, my first souvenir shopping of all time, its fun to go shopping but one thing i hate most about souvenir for our relatives and friend, its PACKING!! errg me hate it sooo, I always want to pack everything on ordinary plastic bags and send it with "Becak" to Bandung, instead of never ending struggling with trolley bag and worrying about over weight....

But anyway, today shopping was fun. I bought a couple of second hand skirt and some vintage clutch - I always loooove second hand clothes, bags and shoes. Especially here, coz somehow the Thais just know how to sell the second hand goods in some proper way - the clothes is already neat and looks new, mostly maybe :) Ahh, for you all who love to shop, just come to this Chang country, u're gonna thrill Man! I won't tell u the details, figure it out yourself please, but I will happily to guide you of course, I always do ^^

Other than the goods,  I have some different sense from my today shopping trip. Somehow the ambiance is quite similar with flea market in my hometown. The aisle, the excitement of young people who find some vintage germ, the smell, the high humidity due to non-AC condition hahahaha. Yep, i just saw some - what can I say - a community which belong to some youngster who has same hobby, interest whatsoever.  That thought just recall mine also...Me, from several decades ago always want to see some concert from my favorite band. I even have the list of which band I want to see on my lil college notebook :)

But until now, I never had that opportunity, poor me eh? :( Then I remember on some summer afternoon on the train during my Berlin trip, I just read some free catalog about Summer Concert in German which I took from our Hostel receptionist desk, together with several event flyers also. And during that time, I just wondering how would be fun if we can make to see some of this band concert, coz I saw some great line up there: Placebo, RATM, Pearl Jam, and all the gang....Ya, its all because our Euro limitation :)

And now, here, in this Chang country, I still cannot make it...I think I deserve it, to fulfill my young ambition, my teenage dream, lets see...

Comments

Popular Posts