My ooh so rusty English

Pls anybody help me how to speak English without thinking too much and also writing... eghhh why why why livin abroad for couple year and still sucks in English. How I adore Iranian, Indian and even African for their fluent English. Yeah, maybe they just closer to the England than me :D

We should make English as our second language, at least for our child and grand-grand. And yes my dear fren, just create ur child name with something that can easily pronounce by all the people in the world, even Intan is hard to speak u know! hence, instead of Intan they called me Diamond, hmm...

And perhaps we can learn from Cinta Laura? coz she clearly has very goood pronunciation than us. So, don't mocking her English okay? just her song and acting maybe ;)

Mind this post. I'm just stuck with what I have to write for some literature review. But hey, it's Friday #sing it like Rebecca Black lol 

Comments

Puti said…
hajarrr weh ntan, berbahasa mah kudu nekat and dipakai tiap hari qeqeqeq, nyang penting pede aja lagiii, lupakan grammar sejenak :D
iyah put huhu

danke, pokonya nyapruk dl aja lah yaaa^^

Popular Posts